Growing Marriage and Family Therapy/Psychotherapy practice in Succasunna is looking for licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) professional(s) to work on a part-time, independent contractor basis.
- Must be FULLY licensed in the state of NJ to provide mental health services,
- Preferably have 1-2 years of outpatient and/or private practice experience
- Must be able to join well and maintain ongoing relationships with children and families while maintaining confidentiality
- Preferably have family systems orientation And be able to engage families in treatment when appropriate
- Preferably have experience in utilization of play therapy and/or creative therapies with children and adolescents.
- Candidate will provide individual, couples, family, and/or play therapy and/or addictions counseling.
- Candidate will maintain organized clinical file including notes, intake paperwork. and authorizations
- Candidate will take part in periodic clinical supervision and overview of caseload
- Candidate will maintain communication with family members and professionals relevant to presenting issues.
- Candidate will display quality client retention rates
Compensation: Hourly rate as independent contractor dependent upon experience, supervision, continuing education opportunities, and retention bonuses
If you are interested in this job position, please forward your resume to: Director, Heather DiDomenico at email@example.com or visit www.bridgescounselingnj.com
Bridges Counseling Center for Child and Family Wellness is a private psychotherapy practice specializing in marriage and family therapy and play therapy for children and adolescents dealing with anxiety, depression, divorce, addiction, school problems, behavioral difficulties and life cycle issues. Through comprehensive, evidence based care options including individual, family, couples, and play therapy, alternative and holistic treatment options, groups, and psychological evaluation, Bridges Counseling strives to increase feelings of empowerment, clarity, and proactivity through the development of a professional, compassionate, and confidential therapeutic relationship. Through this process we help promote the improvement of the individual and/or family’s life situation.